Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!



There is so much to be grateful for if we look around us and appreciate every little detail and moment. 

I believe that Thanksgiving is a day of remembering all the wonderful things God has provided for us. 

I believe God delights in knowing that we are also thankful for the amazing people he has chosen to be with us on our journey here on earth.   Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you my darling and dearest Wentworth for showing up unexpectedly onto my TV screen and into my life.  What a wonderful BLESSING and GIFT you are to me personally.  You have been a ROCK to me when I’m feeling down; a SILENT FRIEND and COMPANION to me when I’m feeling sad and lonely.

There isn’t a day dear Went when I don’t think of you and say a prayer for you.  You are so special to me and I love you.  I know I’ve said that many, many times and be assured you’re going to hear it many, many more times from me because I believe in telling someone I care about deeply that I love them on a daily basis.  I also believe in  telling them how much they’re appreciated and how special they are to me.  
  
Not only are you a blessing to me dear Went, but you are also a blessing to countless millions out there too, with your tireless work in saving lives and advocating on Mental Health Issues and your wonderful support to the LGBTQ community.

What an inspiration you are to everyone and what a wonderful GIFT you are to our world.  Thank you dearest Went, thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you Went, to your family, friends and all of your fans.   Be blessed and enjoy your festivities.  Most of all “Take Care”!

  “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Marcel Proust

 ♥♥





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...