Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

A Time For Reflection 2016!



It’s that time of the year when I reflect on all the wonderful achievements Wentworth has accomplished during his year of 2016.  It really has been an extraordinary year for Went in his personal life and his career. 

Where do I begin?

Well first off I think that I should start with Went’s personal life and how he has helped others by giving advice and sharing information to assist them with a variety of issues that they might be battling with.    

Went has continued to share such interesting and helpful information on his Facebook Page for everyone. 

Unfortunately, there was a very hurtful meme about Went which came up on his feed that disturbed and hurt him deeply on Facebook, which in retrospect thanks to Went’s reply to it on his FB Page, led to a very positive and helpful outcome for so many people who suffer from body shaming, bullying & depression.


Went’s commitment to serving and advocating for the LGBTQ community has been continuously inspiring and encouraging to so many in the community. 

Went’s association with The Mighty where he shared a video about Depression is a powerful message for people suffering with Mental Health issues.   

“A day in the Life with Depression”.


Active Minds nominated Went as its Ambassador for Mental Health Issues too.  What a great honour for him. 



Went was presented with the “Man of the Year” award by Graham Norton at the Attitude Awards  2016 in association with Virgin Holidays  in London, UK this year.




During Went’s visit to London, he attended a Q&A at the Oxford Union Association where he addressed many different issues.  His amazing insightful answers to the questions posed at him will always be referenced not only by me but by many others too.


Went generously gave his Fans a precious gift on his Facebook Page when he shared the links of his scripts for Stoker and Uncle Charlie.



The Disappointment’s Room, Went’s screenplay, was released in November 2016 at theatres across the globe.  I haven’t seen it yet but I will and I just know I’m going to enjoy it because it’s my kind of movie.


Not only was Went very active with personal issues but he was also very active and busy with his career too.  Went was busy portraying his famous character “Leonard Snart” aka “Captain Cold” in The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow.  What outstanding performances Went delivered as this very cool character Leonard Snart.  The “Snarty” remarks” by Lenny which I found very humorous at times, will always be remembered by me thanks to dear Went. 

Went also did a lot of promotional work for Legends of Tomorrow and his character Leonard Snart.
 
One memorable example was Went at Times Square.


Leonard Snart left Legends of Tomorrow on an abrupt and a selfless sad note much to my broken heart but I believe he will be reappearing in future episodes of Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash and Arrow that has given me a ray of hope.





To everyone’s delight the “crème de la crème” of 2016 was the shooting of the rebooting of Prison Break.  Prison Breakers (fans) were taken on a journey with Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell and some of the PB cast to Morocco where they shared their amazing photographs and experiences with their fans on their individual Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
 
The fervour about Prison Break is everywhere on social media and Prison Break is due to hit our TV screens all over the world in 2017.  For some lucky viewers it’s going to premier in March 2017 on a Tuesday.

Went celebrated his 44th Birthday dancing away in Morocco much to the delight of the Moroccan people, the PB crew and mine.  Went sure has dancing skills which I’d love to sway with  ... personally.


Then there was Comic Con SDCC 2016!





Please note I’ve only listed a few of my favourite interviews, the rest of them … well you can find on YouTube or read my blogs. 

I’d like to end my blog with this …

Thank you Went honey for sharing your fabulous year and your amazing achievements with everyone.

Went, you are my baked “whole enchilada” or perhaps you would prefer grilled  instead, which would make you my  "whole quesadilla"!   You make me so very happy and proud and you bring so much joy not only to me, but to others too.

I’m forever grateful to you and for you.

My wishes for you dear Went from the depths of my being.


 “May Light always surround you;
Hope kindle and rebound you.
May your Hurts turn to Healing;
Your Heart embrace Feeling.
May Wounds become Wisdom;
Every Kindness a Prism.
May Laughter infect you;
Your Passion resurrect you.
May Goodness inspire
your Deepest Desires.
Through all that you Reach For,
May your arms Never Tire.
And may God bless and keep You safe always.”




 “As the year comes to a close, it is a time for reflection – a time to release old thoughts and beliefs and forgive old hurts. Whatever has happened in the past year, the New Year brings fresh beginnings. Exciting new experiences and relationships await. Let us be thankful for the blessings of the past and the promise of the future.”

― Peggy Toney Horton



I love you honey! 
       ♥♥






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...