Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!




Darling Went,

How’s this for a Christmas Card?

Not bad huh? 

I thought I’d blog a Christmas Card to you instead of mailing one.  

It’s far better, quicker and safer as far as I’m concerned!  Hahaha!

Jokes aside Went.  I wish you and your family and friends a fantastic Merry Christmas with lots of love and cheer. 

Enjoy the festivities cupcake!  

Speaking of cupcakes enjoy them too. And if you should perchance walk under a mistletoe I'll be kissing you there, for you know my fond thoughts are with you wherever you go.

Take care honey and may God bless you always.

All my love … and lots more …

Debra

xxx


♥♥



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...