Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Photographs!




I’ve spoken about Went’s amazing talents in my one blog.  *Link shared below.  And in this blog I mentioned that I couldn’t wait to see what other talents Went possessed and I have to tell you that I’m absolutely blown away with Went’s amazing photography which he shares on a regular basis on his Instagram Account.

https://www.instagram.com/wentworthmilleractorwriter/


Of late Went has shared his holiday trip with his fans through the lens of his camera and what interesting photos they’ve been.

Went’s photographs invariably capture the mood of the scene he’s photographing so beautifully.  And in all of them I can see a locked secret waiting to be revealed and yet they have the quality to elude the admirer.

I guess we need the key to reveal the secret behind Went’s photos and the only way that would be possible is if we had the ability to unlock what lies within his precious heart; to be able to read his brilliant mind and thoughts and have the ability to see through his eyes to appreciate the beauty he sees in that precise moment when he captures his photograph.

I truly believe that Went is a true artist in every sense of the word and if I have one piece of advice for Went that would be to have his photographs displayed in a fine gallery.   

I’d like to share these quotes about photography with you, which I think express the medium so very well.

“What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.”

― Karl Lagerfeld

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed.”

― Ansel Adams

“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.”

― Ansel Adams

“For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity.”
― Henri Cartier-Bresson



Dear Went,

You have enriched our world with your amazing talents and abilities.  Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us.

I am personally very grateful to you for you have shown and taught me so much about life in many ways. 

You are truly my inspiration.

I will love you forever.

♥♥






 


  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...