Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Prison Break Fox TCA Winter Schedule 2017!



What an exciting two days with all the news about Prison Break and Fox’s TCA Winter Schedule 2017 event.


It’s been an absolute feast for Prison Break fans.  I’d like to thank Fox and the cast and crew of Prison Break for all the amazing photos, interviews and news regarding Prison Break which is going to be released in April. 

Wentworth Miller & Dominic Purcell Interview Prison Break Premiere Season 5



Michael Is Alive: Official Trailer #2 | Season 5 | PRISON BREAK


Wentworth and Dominic!  Thank you both for your amazing interview and for answering questions that your fans asked you.

Prison Break Season 5 - Wentworth Miller And Dominic Purcell Interview

Went and Dom, your amazing wit, candour, playfulness and chemistry together are terrific to watch.  I adore the two of you!  You are both such wonderful people in your own personal capacities.  I’d like to commend you both on your acting talents, your dedication and passion for your craft.  Thank you both for bringing me and millions of people across the Globe so much fun, love, inspiration and joy.


I’d also like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the rest of the cast for their dedication to this very entertaining TV Series, Prison Break.  You’ve made your fans very happy indeed.  Thank you for listening to our requests for another Series of PB and for taking us seriously. 





I wish everyone on the show all the very best.  I’m positive that Prison Break is going to be a HUGE SUCCESS once again and I look forward with ANTICIPATION for this EXHILARATING new SERIES.

With much love!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...