Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Freedom!



Shooting Prison Break. Summer 2016. Vancouver, BC.
Courtesy of Wentworth Miller on FB.




Thank you dearest Went for sharing your beautiful photo on your FB Page.  You are very dear and precious and I'll always treasure you.  

Went honey I wish you all the very best with Prison Break S5.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  

I found this little poem which I thought was so lovely, I wanted to share it with you.

  





Freedom
by George William Russell

I WILL not follow you, my bird,
I will not follow you.
I would not breathe a word, my bird,
To bring thee here anew.


I love the free in thee, my bird,
The lure of freedom drew;
The light you fly toward, my bird,
I fly with thee unto.


And there we yet will meet, my bird,
Though far I go from you
Where in the light outpoured, my bird,
Are love and freedom too.





 

I love you!!! 

♥♥




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...