Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Onward!


Photo by Wentworth Miller

Caption:
Today self-care looked like an old favorite.

What did it look like for you?

#selfcare #carechronicle #february



WENTWORTH MILLER·SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2017

As many of you are aware, the new limited series run of PRISON BREAK is set to premiere on Tuesday, April 4th. This page will go quiet on Friday, March 10th.

I’ll post one last #fridayjukebox then step back from this space.

For how long? I don’t know.

Will this page and its content remain published? Yes.

Will people still be able to leave comments? Yes. On existing posts.

Will I be checking in? I don’t know.

When and if I return, will this page function in the same way? I don’t know.

When and if I return, but it’s somewhere else online, will I let folks know? Of course.

If that’s the case, I’ll post an announcement here where it can’t be missed, so people can a) find me and b) distinguish a new, authentic page (or pages) from fake pages future and fake pages present (ex: Wentworth Miller - Prison Break, Wentworth Miller (*Official) etc.).*

Until then, I’ll be staying flexible. Keeping an open mind. And heart.

I began my journey on social media with a single photograph. Now, nearly 3 years later, after 100s of posts, notes, links, and videos, after an enjoyable experience on Instagram and a less enjoyable experience on Twitter (I didn’t have a bad time, to be clear, I just never figured out what to do with it), after self-expression and exploration and articulation around mental health and self-care and queer issues and men’s issues with side trips into art, music, and photography, after practicing holding space for the thousands of people who have interacted with this page, many of whom I’ve become very fond of, who have taught me so much about capacity, empathy, boundaries, and tolerance... I’m choosing to bring this chapter to a close.

With gratitude.

I’ve received many gifts here. And a lot of gold. This page has stretched, humbled, challenged, sometimes angered, and frequently inspired me. It’s made me laugh. And moved me to tears.

I wouldn’t change any of it.

This is not me signing off. Not yet. I’m just giving folks advance notice.

Now into the homestretch. With love. And thanks. As always. - W.M.

*FB will occasionally post random junk on this page (slideshows, ads, links to sites I’m not affiliated with, etc.). These will be examined and removed by me when I’m able.

* * * * * *




I wish to thank you dear Went, for giving me and so many others the privilege, opportunity and pleasure to meet you, greet you and to exchange our views daily with you on so many interesting topics.. 

I never thought that in my wildest dreams I’d be blessed with such a meaningful, magical and unforgettable experience with you.  You have certainly been an inspiration to me and to millions of others.  I am forever grateful to you in so many ways.  

I wish you all the very best dear Went, with all your new adventures and in your daily life.  My heart and thoughts will always be with you, therefore you will never be far from me and in this I find my peace, my joy and my happiness.

Went I will continue to stand by you and support you and your work, because you mean the world to me.

I love you Wentworth Miller. 

God bless you always and take-care honey!!

♥♥


 This is not goodbye!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...