Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

It's Time for the Easter Bunny!!!






Yes it’s my Easter wishes once again with a basket full of goodies for darling Wentworth and friends.


“The Easter feeling does not end.
It signals a new beginning,
Of nature, spring, and brand new life, and friendship, peace, and giving.
The spirit of Easter is all about Hope, love, and joyful living.”


Sending you dear Went, your family and friends all my fondest love and wishing you the very best for Easter.   

I hope you dance darling Went … I hope you dance a lot and may your heart always be filled with overflowing love and joy.  And may you be surrounded by those who truly love and care for you.



Video credit to C.J.Shelby Thank You!



P.S. Went I’d love to have the next dance!!! 


♥♥








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...