Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

A Teen Choice!



The truth is my dreams are always so vivid and some say that dreams are psychological but I’ve found that mine are more like premonitions from spirit or a guidance. 

I’d like to share this dream I had two nights ago because I believe it was a premonition pertaining to this very exciting news I wish to share with you, but firstly let me tell you my dream.

In my dream I was walking along a pathway alone, well so I thought but to my surprise I felt a young presence walking beside me.  When I looked down it was a young boy and as he looked up at me I recognised him immediately.  It was Wentworth!  My heart jumped with joy as I looked down at him.  His pure beauty and innocence took my breath away completely.  Wentworth didn’t speak to me, he merely slipped his hand into mine, and at the moment I was surprised how small my hand was inside of his.  His hand was strong and firm for his years and I thought what a strong young boy he was, not in his structure but rather in his character.  We continued walking together holding hands, admiring the countryside together and although we did not speak to each other we knew precisely what the other was thinking … a kind of telepathy (this always happens in my dreams).  When we reached the end of the path I felt a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach because I knew that I would have to say goodbye to Wentworth.  He turned to look at me and I could see a shadow of sadness cast over his eyes as he proceeded to walk away.  My heart was aching, my eyes filled with tears as I saw him  walk away and then suddenly he turned around and ran back to me and he threw his arms around my neck and gave me a hard goodbye kiss.  Of course I held him tight not wanting to let him go but he stepped back and smiled at me reassuring me that he was going to be alright.  As he walked away he walked with confidence he turned smiled with a twinkle in his eye, and in that moment I thought what a brave and courageous youth he was.  I was filled with so much pride and joy for young Wentworth.  I knew in that instance that I needn’t worry anymore, because Wentworth was going onto greater things and that he was going to achieve all of his dreams.

The night following my dream I read that dear Wentworth was nominated for the 2017 Teen Choice Awards and oh how proud I am of him!


If you’d like to vote for Wentworth and you live in the US, please follow the link below and cast your vote for him.  Thank you so very much.


Once again my darling Went, how thrilled, proud and excited I am for you honey!  You deserve to be nominated and you deserve to win!  I wish you all the very best.

Thank you for coming to me in my dreams.   
                                              
Tons of love always … for you!

♥♥







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...