Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Friday, June 2, 2017

Happy Birthday to You!!!





It’s not every day that we have the privilege of sharing wonderful moments with someone special.

I cannot find the perfect words to express how much you mean to me dear Went.  You are my rock my inspiration and my refuge.




The greatest reward in life is knowing that we have been an inspiration to others and that my darling Wentworth you are.  Thank you for being such a good example of what a great human being is.

 If they were handing out awards for phenomenal people who make the world a better place just by being in it, Went honey, you would be at the top of the list. You are awe-inspiring, and I am lucky to have front-row seats in your journey.

You are wonderful and special and so worthy of a huge celebration on your birthday. I hope you love all the birthday surprises that are coming your way.

You are a rare gift of sunshine and bring me joy every day.




I wish you so much love and happiness dear Went in every area of your life.  May this day bring you lots of joy, love and happiness forever.




Happy Birthday my dearest Wentworth! 




Sending you all my love!

Faithfully yours,

Always

Debra.







I LOVE YOU HONEY!!

♥♥




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...